Friday 29 April 2016

Bunny Present

Hello friends happy Friday to you all!
Are you doing anything for the Spring Bank Holiday!
I am going to try and have a crafty one, I was lucky enough
to have bought a Brother Scan & Cut last march when it was 
on a special offer and i have used it about 4 times, so i must 
blow the dust off of it and have a play.

The card I'm sharing you lovely peeps today



is my DT inspiration piece for Whimsy Stamps
and this is the oh so adorable Bunny On Present 
from the Lee Holland collection .

I coloured this adorable little fella with Copics, I thought
i would try a bit of a different background,
so i took what i learned from Kit and Clowder's
background techniques classes and coloured the bubbles freehand
for little bit of a change.



Well that about it from me my lovelies I wish you all a fabulous
Bank Holiday Weekend, TTFN my buds
Mwah ....XOXO


No comments: