Friday 5 February 2016

We're Gone fishin

Hello blog buddies sorry i haven't been around for a bit,
last week i was knocked on my butt by a horrid chest infection, 
the Friday of the week before i had a temperature of 39.8ºc
when i got home from work that night i had a bath then
went straight to bed to sweat this darn thing out, it worked!
because by the following Monday my body temp had dropped to 37.5ºc
which is normal for some but still a little warm for my normal.
So needless to say i did not  do any crafting what so ever last week.

Well my friends this is my card I'm sharing with you peeps

is from our new artist over at Whimsy Stamps, this 
adorable stamp is from the Lee Holland collection 
and its called Gone Fishin, its just perfect for those Dads 
Birthday cards or Fathers Days cards its even big enough to use
on a Scrapbook page.
I coloured the image with copics then added some pencil 
for a little more depth and fur texture. I also added some 
green to the water to try to get the impression of a slight reflection.


The papers are a download from Polka Doodles its

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

C.R.A.F.T Challenge : Challenge 349 Photo Inspiration
Addicted-to -Stamps: Challenge 119 Anything goes with a stamp
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog: Use a Digi or a Stamp

Have a lovely weekend my friends and i will see you here again next week
TTFN....Mwah....xoxo


3 comments:

Danoesja said...

Such a lovely card with this adorable stamp and great for dad's birthday or fathers day.
Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
Greetings, Danoesja

Christine L said...

Awwww such a fab card Bridget... loving the little scene and how you coloured their fur!

Sorry to hear you were poorly... hope you fully better now!

Big hugs
Christine x

Emma said...

This is such a cute card, thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge for our ‘Use a Stamp or Digi’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x