Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year......

Good evening my lovelies and Happy New Year !
I didn't really make any resolutions, but if i could make one 
it would be to be a a better blogger and try to post 
more often here and on Word Press.

Has it happens i do have a card i would like to share
 with you patient peeps today and this is the adorable 
Mary by Wee Stamps she is just the cutest little thing, 
I have owned this stamps for almost a year and this 
is the first time I've coloured her.... can you believe that lol



I'm entering this into a few of my favourite challenge's 


Inspiration Destination: Challenge 66 Anything Goes 
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Challenge 25 Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge: Challenge Y is Your Choice (Anything Goes)

Have a fabulous New Years Day my lovelies 
and thank you all so much for stopping by, I know 
lives are getting busier,  that's  why i really
appreciate the visit
Take care and have a Happy Healthy and Wealthy 2016
TTFN..... Mwah...xoxo


4 comments:

coops said...

wow so stunning bridget.i love the pretty image and your beautiful colouring and your distressing is fabulous ;D
Happy New Year :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

She's adorable Bridget.
Happy New Year to you.
Lorraine x

Lisbeth said...

Hi
super cute card
thanks to participate at ABC challenge
hugs Lisbeth
DT-ABC

AndreaNorris said...

Adorable image, loving your papers and layout, its beautiful card, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x