Thursday 5 November 2015

Have your Elf a Merry Little Christmas

Hello peeps How's it going? since Monday my week
has gotten a little better.
The cards I'm sharing with you fine folk today made
using some stamps from Whimsy Stamps latest release

The first stamps from the Lizzy Love collection


she is called Holly Sugar Bells, to me she looks
like a naughty little Elf, I have coloured her with copics
the papers are from a 6X6 pad that I bought 5yrs ago.

 

My second card is from the Cottage Cuties Elizabeth Bell
collections she is called Christmas PuddingI coloured
her with copics.



I'm  Entering this into the following challenges 

Craft Your Passion Challenges : Anything Goes 
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes Challenge 58

Thank you all for stopping by it means a lot 
Take care friends



3 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, Oh wow, the folds in that dress are fabulous, your colouring is just stunning....I love both cards, and the top one does look abit like a cheeky elf...so cute...
Have a good day...xx

Sandra H said...

These are truly so lovely l love the glitter and the layout of your wonderful cards so beautifully presented too!

Christine L said...

These are both stunning Bridget... I'm LOVING the saucy elf at the top and that fab fun sentiment.. then.... wowwwww to your folds colouring on the second card! I can't pick a favourite I'm afraid!

Hugs
Christine x