Friday 2 October 2015

Its a Faery pink day

Hello Good friends how are you all today!
I was a little unwell yesterday, but it seems a bit better today!

For my Whimsy Stamps dt card today I am using
the absolutely adorable Shimmering Sparkles Faery,
I have coloured her in Pink and used her to make a 
Birthday Card.


I thought i would do a DL card for a change, i used
scraps from my scrap box for the background papers.




Have  an amazing weekend my lovelies and and i will see you all 
back here next week for more from Whimsy stamps
Take Care


3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Bridget love the image fabulous colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Bridget love, love that image so much especially how you have coloured her, a wonderful make.
hugs
lorraine x