Saturday 10 October 2015

A Christmassy Hello!

Good mornings lovelies, I hope you are all well!?
I have had a gastric bug for about week thats
why i haven't been around that much. I thought it was over and done with on 
Monday, but no! it hung around until Wednesday.
I have missed you guys!. Thank you all so much for your lovely
comments on my previous post...... XOXO.... Mwah..... 

The little beauty i'm staring  with you guys today is from


the Whimsy Stamps September release and this is the 
cute little Christmas Wreath from Artist and Illustrator Mi Ran
she is such a cute little image. I coloured her with Copics, although I think 
i should have maybe put a little more detail in with my pencils.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges


Thank you all so much for stopping By it means a lot
you peeps are the very best :) xx

Have a lovely weekend Friends 


7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Bridget love the image and coloured beautifully have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx :)

Squirrel x said...

Hope you are feeling much better now hunny. This little beauty is amazing and your colourwork simply spectacular! Hugs xx

Christine L said...

So, so pretty with such stunning colouring!! FABULOUS!

Christine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Bridget thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

What A fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way...
Thank you for taking part in the Art By Miran Challenge ... Hugs Tracy

Sandra H said...

So cute!

Donna said...

Stunning card, beautiful coloring!