Friday 18 September 2015

Bunny Stockings...

Hello Blogging Buddies How are you fine folk!
Its Friday so thats pretty cool ;). Do you have
any plans for the up and coming weekend? 
I have the Avengers Age of Ultron to watch
 So I'm quite looking forward to being a bit of a couch potato 
after the fur kids have been walked and fed.

The project I'm sharing you you lovely peeps
is a Christmas Bag, if you stop by the Whimsy Inspiration blog you
can find the Tutorial for the bag there.

I have used the absolutely adorable
 Christmas Bunny Stocking by Artist and illustrator 
Crissy Armstrong, this is the cutest little stamp and its
nice and easy to colour. I have used the Merry 
Shapeology Die from the new release...... so without further ado!



I have entered this into the following awesome challenges 

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: Challenge 93 Anything goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog: Challenge 51 Anything Goes

Have a blissful weekend my friends and I will see you 
fine people next week with another creation..
Take Care and Thank you so very much for stopping by




5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous! Your colouring is fabulous, Jo x

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Tindaloo said...

Supercute bag and great coloring! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

Janette said...

Oh my word that is one cute image, awww, bless them...love it..xx