Monday 6 October 2014

Boo....at Without Words Challenge

Good morning me fellow bloggers how are you on this
wet and windy October morn, yes October already, its
just so crazy how very fast this year has gone by.
I ve been a little busy with Pandora bless her
she a sweet little pup and leaves me with very little time
to do my crafting, because she has the ability to get into
trouble and look very cute doing it :) .

Now lets get onto the Scary Without Words Challenge
this months theme is Boo! for Halloween so anything 
Scary, Spooky or cute little witches 
will do for an image.

Please remember to hand colour your image you can  
you any medium and your card must be a CAS so thats little 
or no embellishments you can use sentiments if you wish.

We have Crafters Companion for our sponsor
this month and there is a £10 store voucher up for grabs,
so it really is worth joining us for some scary fun .

Here is my DT inspiration piece for this month

I used Simply Sassy Witches Cauldron  I coloured her
with Copic's for the background  i used a spangly stamp 
and over stamped the image.
I used Versamark ink and used a Silver embossing powder  
then i used TH Distress inks for the background, the card stock
is from Crafters Companion and its Centura Pearl Darks pack


The colours used for this image are :
Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, 04,
Hair: V 09, 15, 17, 06, BV08
Outfit and Cauldron: C 02, 04, 06, 08, 100, 
YR 04, 06 09,R08, G 05, 07 , 09, 28.
Ladle: E59, 23, 57,
Background TH Distress inks: Wild honey, Spiced
Marmalade, Victorian Violet, Black Soot.

Well thats about it from me, if you need some inspiration
then stop by the Without Words blog there are some amazing 
creations made by my very talented teamies they are without doubt
some the most talented ladies ever.....

Take care friends and Thank you much for stopping by
It means Alot :) xx
Until next time TTFN.....







8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Bridget love this image and coloured fabulously
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Squirrel x said...

Love this little lady hun, and your sparky background is amazing. Totally spooktacular. Hugs xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful image and your colouring is stunning! I love the background too.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

This is stunning Bridget. She looks fab and so beautifully coloured. I love her purple hair.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and so much talent ....your image and colouring is absolutely stunning as is the layout of your card xx

Jane said...

Ah puppies, they do take up so much time - but they are just so darned cute!! Pip sends fuzzy hugs to Dexter & Pandora!
Oh before I forget, I love the sparkles on the card - great colouring Bridget.
Hugs
Jane

coops said...

absolutely stunning bridget.i love your witch and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a fantastic creation. I am loving that spooky background :) x