Monday 5 August 2013

The weekends Colouring's


Hello and good evening blog landers have you had a good Monday?
my day has been a little slow.
I was wondering if any of you ever get
creative block, you colour up some beautiful images but when 
it comes to making a card, you cant think for the life of you
 how to put the whole thing together well that was me today.

For my first card I thought that I would have a go at

Steampunk, the image is from Simply B Stamps
and its from the Steampunk Fairytales & Myths and this
is Little Red Riding Hood ,I coloured her with Copic's
I used the TH Weathered Clock Die and Cogs but you cant actually see
them because they are buried underneath the pretty flowers,
 to get the antique metal look for the clock I used Ranger alcohol inks
then covered it with Amazing Glaze.


Skin: E000,00,01,11,21
Cloak: R20,22,24,27,35,39,89
Hair and Apron: WG 00,01,03,05,07,100
Skirt: CG 02,04,06,08,10
Eyes: B 95,97

My second card is  Saturated Canary's 
Honey I coloured her with Copics the background image
is from Make It Crafty image and its called Pebblestone patch
The papers are from MME and they are called Penny lane
so without further ado here she is



I can not remember the all colours I used for her clothing,
Skirt: BV 20,23,25,79
Top & Boots: (I think I used) V 00, 02,04
Hair: E 35,53,47,
Skin: E000,00,01,11,21

I would like to enter into the following challenges

Simply Steampunk Challenge: Add Metal (SBS)
Saturated Canary: Set your creativity Free (SC)
Deconstructing Jen: Sketch 108 (SC)
The Crazy Challenge: Anything Goes (Both)
Make It Monday: Anything Goes (Both)
Diva's By Design: Favorite Colour Combo (SC)

I would like to Thank you all for taking the time
to stop by and for any wonderful and inspiring comments 
that you may leave it means the world to me :)
Have a lovely evening my friends and see you all soon 
take care for now



18 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards Bridget...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Sandra H said...

Wow they are all so beautiful and the colouring is stunning x

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow your colouring of these are just stunning love the steam punk one and yes i do this every time

loz said...

Gorgeous cards and colors. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Squirrel x said...

OMG hun, wow, these are both TOTALLY awesome!! Crumbs, you are so talented. Big hugs xx

coops said...

wow so stunning bridget.your colouring is fantastic and i love the images and designs :D

xx coops xx

Jane said...

Wow Bridget, fantabulous work!
Hugs
Jane

Emily Shroom said...

Your colouring is amazing, and I love how you took the literal path with the metal theme as well as the more creative path of achieving a realistic metal look on the clock diecut. Thanks for joining us at Simply Steampunk Challenges :-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards love your coloring thanks for joining us at Simply Steampunk Challenges.

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous work! Your coloring rocks and the rusted metal technique and adorable charm are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Simply Steampunk. xxD

Unknown said...

Both cards are great!!! Stopping over from MIM! I really like the Saturated Canary image!

Corinne said...

just beautiful... love the way you did up the clock..
thank you for joining us at SCC
hugs

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Bridgit..brilliant colouring on Red Riding hood and I love the card design..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Becky G said...

Gorgeous, Bridget! Saw this on Make It Monday!

:) Becky

Debs said...

a stunning creation...fabulous colouring..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary..hugs Debs x

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges ♥♥

Betty Boo! said...

WOW beautiful work! Love the card great job! Thank you for joining us at Simply Steampunk Challenges!

Betty

JenniferD said...

Wow this is Amazing! Stunning Colouring and Amazing Card it really pops! Thanks for joining us at SSC!