Monday 3 January 2011

Gorjuss in Pink for Sketch Saturday Challenge 137 Jilli's Sketch

Hello crafty peeps,

I have been having a little play this week end and blowing the dust off some stamps that had thought they had gone into retirement with out even being used lol,

I have had them tucked away in a cupboard until about a week ago,
I am guess that I am a stamp addict, I have quite a few stamps and most of them are stored in drawer units and  they tend to get used a little more so I asked Chris if we could do some rearranging, so that all the pretty stamps that dont see  the light of day could come out of the cupboard and be reunited with the daylight once more lol, so hey presto.

Sketch Saturday Challenge Jills Sketch

Gorjuss Girls,  Bear Hug, Sitting

Copic Markers E00, E51, E21, E33, E53, E37, E35,R20, R0000, R11, RV0000, RV02, RV23

My Mines Eye: Penny Lane





Here is my entry for the Sketch Saturday Challenge, I  used 2 Gorjuss Girl stamps, I coloured them with Copic Marker the background papers are from MME Penny Lane Collection, the Let It Be Sentiment is from Graphicus called WIGL I think,..... D'oh.

I hope that you like my entry, take care peeps and always have fun, Hugs Bridget :)x

2 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous Bridget. Love the papers and your mask stamping is superb

Hugs Jane x

Anonymous said...

You aint half coming out with some crackers lately hun....I think I could do with some of your mojo...lol

Stunning job mate, I love the two images together

Beautiful work!!!
x
Vicky